04 January 2011

So much inspiration....

Wow, since I decided to do project 365 I have been searching through all the other blogs/projects of fellow photographers who are beginning this journey as well and I am overwhelmed with all the inspiration I am finding....not to mention the unbelievable talent of so many women photographers who continue to blow me away!!  I stumbled upon this fabulous blog and had to share this article also written about 365!!  Good golly does this inspire me beyond belief!!  Simply beautiful sentiments.... http://shuttersisters.com/home/2011/1/4/a-day-in-the-life-of-365.html 

In keeping with the 365 discussion, I thought I'd share a photo that is a runner up for today's 365 shot....

Mallory had her first "All By Myself" class today, where she was in a park district class without me for much of the time.  She did fabulous and seemed to enjoy it!! This shot was taken right before we left for the class...
my baby is growing up so fast...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...