02 January 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas came and went so very fast this year!!  Jillian celebrated her first Christmas and Mallory is beginning to understand and get excited about presents and Santa Claus.... you know the true meaning of Christmas! ;)  I kid, I kid.! It was fun to see her interested in the nativity scene and some of the Christmas books she has about baby Jesus and the manger.  Although we had some merry and bright moments this season I must admit I'm glad the last of the presents are put away and the tree comes down today! The Holidays are over and I'm looking forward to some calm, non-hectic, stay in our pj's next couple of days with my family!!     

Here are some images of our family Christmas 2010...including decorating the tree, seeing The Wonderland Express, Making cookies for Santa, Christmas Eve at Uncle Pete's, and Christmas morning.   























"No man is a failure who has friends" -Clarence the Angel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...