15 October 2009

The Remarkable Sound....

of your baby's heartbeat....it's such an amazing feeling to hear it and see it. I have yet to blog about baby #2 because it seemed like for these last three/four months I was just holding my breath...hoping and praying everything is okay. Finally after two ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat two more times I finally feel like I can relax and attempt to enjoy my pregnancy. Albeit, I've been feeling absolutely horrible...nauseous all the time, terrible headaches, and exhausted! I know however feeling terrible is a good thing when you're pregnant and I do feel grateful that everything is going smoothly. I've started to feel little movements this past week which is also a wonderful pregnancy milestone! I definitely felt them much sooner than with Mallory, which is common for the second pregnancy. I don't know that I'll ever completely be able to let go of that "holding my breath" feeling during this pregnancy. It seems like there's always something to worry about and it's in my nature to be a worry wort. Nothing ever prepares you for not hearing that heartbeat and once you have experienced that it's hard to let that feeling go. Right now I'm trying to focus on the positives and really embrace the glorious moments where I know everything's okay! As this pregnancy progresses I know that will get easier and I look forward to the day where we get to hold our brand new baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...