18 April 2011

Our Library Visit

A few weeks ago I took Mallory to our local library for the first time.  We moved here in November and I had been meaning to get over there to check it out.  Finally, we took advantage of Daddy being on spring break so he can stay with Jillian.  It's rare that I get out these days with just Mallory, so I really enjoyed spending time with just the two of us!  Mallory and I both got library cards and Mallory picked out three books and a Barney dvd, of course!  I was so impressed with the children's area of the library!  It was much better than the one in Grayslake.  It was a great morning spent with me and my little girl! 





"Reading aloud with children is known to be the single most important activity for building the knowledge and skills they will eventually require for learning to read."

                                                               — Marilyn Jager Adams

2 comments:

Misty said...

Such sweet photos. So nice you got to spend some quality one on one time together.

Jamie said...

Sweet pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...