07 June 2010

Another Honchos Show

Hungry Hungry Honchos is Tony's band that he's been singing in for the past decade or so. There are a few things I really love about the Honchos. I love that they play for charity, I love that they DO NOT take themselves too seriously, I love that many of them have been friends since high school and whenever they play they bring together a core group of friends who also have been life long friends of the band....many of them knowing eachother for 20 plus years! It's such a fun group and in the six years Tony and I have been together they very quickly became some of my favorite people to know. I always tell Tony how rare it is to have such a dedicated and loyal group of friends that have known eachother since highschool. From an outsider looking in it's really great to see how much they support eachother and how easy it seems to be for them to keep in touch. It was one of the things I really liked about Tony when I met him: how much his friends seemed to like him and how much he liked his friends....they were undoubtedly like family!! Having married Tony I'm glad I get to be a part of that and was reminded of it as I sang and danced along side those friends at another Honchos Show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...