28 April 2010

She's here....

And we've fallen in love....Jillian Faith was born March 22, 2010 and we couldn't be happier with her arrival!! She resembles Mallory but definitely has her own look. She's tiny and fiesty and keeps us up all night but after 5 weeks we already couldn't imagine life without her. It's funny how quickly you forget that newborn stage, the smell, reflexes, crying, cooing, sleep deprivation... having gone through all this with Mallory not too long ago you would think it would be fairly familiar but there really is a lot you don't remember. I also think with Mallory I was a first time mom and more focused on making sure I was doing everything right and less focused about taking it all in. However, since we brought Jillian home it's all coming back to me and this time I'm savoring every coo and wiggle a little bit more because I know all too soon this teeny little baby will be walking, talking and growing uo way too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...