22 March 2015

A Trip To The Bakery

One of my goals this year was to take more photography classes and read more about documentary photography. I've come to realize that documentary photography is really where my heart lies and I aspire to one day be so much better at it.

Keeping with my goals I'm currently in the middle of taking a really wonderful photography/videography class. I also recently purchased an incredible break out over at Clickinmoms called Bring Your Fun by Jo Clark.  Combining my new knowledge and being inspired by both of these photography purchases I took Drew and Jillian on a trip to our new local bakery and documented our adventure.

In addition to the photos I took, I also put together a little video for my first project for my class I'm taking.

Video link here: Our Trip To The Bakery













































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...