20 January 2015

Top 14 of 2014

A few of the photography forums I am a member of have challenged members to post their top 14 photos of 2014.

It was a fun to sift through the last year of photos and choose my favorites! It was also very challenging to narrow it down to only 14.

Some of these were chosen because I feel like I nailed them from a technical stand point, great light, bokeh, focus etc.. Some on the other hand were not the best technically but they were chosen because they were a great memory/moment that I captured.

All of them however left me feeling giddy with pride as I looked at the camera screen after pressing the shutter.  Each and every one of these photos has a story behind it, a piece of our family history in this year of our life, and they all quite simply exemplify the reason I love photography.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...