29 November 2012

A girl and her shoes

I'm hoping to take on photography project 365 or 52 come 2013. I plan on revamping this blog to focus more on the photos and I'm hoping to get some followers and we can support each other throughout the year.

In the meantime here's my attempt at lifestyle photography. These photos would be perfect if I was doing project 52 (I fell off the wagon for my 52 this year!) or 365 this year. It's moments like these that I hope to capture more of in 2013!

Jillian at 21/2 LOVES dressing up and trying on shoes! It's probably her most favorite thing to do at home!

Wasn't I just the luckiest when the other morning I discovered her trying on my shoes (that I wore at my mother-in-law's wedding the night before) and the most beautiful light was streaming through the window right above the exact spot she was standing in!! Seriously, it couldn't of been more perfect if I had set it up!



IMG_5704webwm-3 copy


IMG_5698-3webwm copy



IMG_5695webwm copy

 A girl, her shoes (mommy's shoes), and beautiful light!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...